GET THE WORD OUT
PR on the Go!
Whether you’re a sole proprietor, a non-profit organization, or a for-profit company, most businesses need PR occasionally or regularly to announce latest events and get media coverage.
With experience getting stories placed in local and national publications as well as television, Melanie Rubin is available as your PR Director On the Go!
PR Services include:
- developing a public relations plan and calendar for your organization
- writing and submitting press releases at the correct times to appropriate media
- managing your social media campaigns
- writing newsletters, website updates, marketing brochures, fundraising appeal letters, eblasts, articles, and annual campaigns
- coordinating PR events.
Here are some examples of Melanie’s PR and Outreach Work, including articles written for specific publications:
- Article in The Albuquerque Journal, “Native and Nerdy “
- Article in The Albuquerque Journal, “Drawn to Success“
- Article in The Alibi, “Indigenous Comic Con Round Two“
- Article in the Orlando Sentinel, “Groups band together to mitigate Orlando’s anxiety, trauma“
- Story placed in Dr. Oz’s The Good Life Magazine about an acupuncturist working in India for an article about doctors providing service around the world, “Your Doctor, Our Hero“
- Story placed in The Albuquerque Journal about a book Melanie co-wrote on the subject of Home Farming, “Vine & Dine“
- Story placed in The Alibi in Albuquerque about a book Melanie wrote about dating, and comedy/magic shows she co-performed based on the book, “Whatever We Want, We Want It Now.“
- Story placed in The Albuquerque Journal about an art show and opening, “Photographer Captures ‘Fleeting Moments’“